23 June 2009

I'm going to write a blog-book

Not a book about blogs, but I'm going to start blogging things that I hope to eventuate into a book.
My family and friends are some of the weirdest and funniest people on the planet, and with a nice kick up the bum for exaggeration and a touch of fabrication, I'm confident that people would actually want to read our crazy tales.
Like the time(s) in which my dad gets naked to celebrate the New Year.
Or when my brother Dylan, full of childhood ignorance, shouted "Ninjas!" in Broadmeadows Shopping Centre in front of group of Muslim women.
Big Nan dances to the music they play over the speakers in IGA, and Little Nan was threatened by a lunatic with a shotgun.

Expect to hear these tales, and many more in my up-coming blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment