12 March 2010

ghetto

SCENE: (thursday morning) Toni & I are sitting on the train, laughing about bad makeup artists.
(queue 12 year old, who, for the purpose of this re-telling is named Bethany)
Bethany: (sitting on the lap of another 12 year old who shall remain nameless)
(singing) ((yes, singing))

With so much drama in the l-b-c
Its kinda hard bein snoop d-o-double-g
But i, somehow, some way
Keep comin up with funky ass shit like every single day
May i, kick a little something for the gs (yeah)
And, make a few ends as (yeah!)
I breeze, through
Two in the mornin and the partys still jumpin
Cause my momma aint home
I got bitches in the living room gettin it onA
nd, they aint leavin til six in the mornin (six in the mornin)
So what you wanna do, sheeeit
I got a pocket full of rubbers and my homeboys do too
So turn off the lights and close the doors
But (but what) we don't love them hoes, yeah!
So we gonna smoke a ounce to this
Gs up, hoes down, while you motherfuckers bounce to this

Bethany is a white girl, about to get her head kicked in.
It's times like this when I truely appreciate the beauty of living in broadmeadows.

2 comments:

  1. ha ha. may i ask how the hell do you know that song?
    haha know i know why i love you! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO, i googled some random snoop dog song.
    i assumed she was singing something of the sort.

    ReplyDelete